Build Practice and Culture of Innovation
When you say you would like your company to be more innovative, we take this to mean the following:
- You are looking for concrete, measurable impact, sustainable over time;
- You expect all your people – in varying degrees – to experience a shift in the way they think, enhancing their capabilities to think differently;
- You intend these novel thoughts to translate into actions, that lead to implementation, and transform into tangible results;
- You aim for innovation not just in product development, but in all your company’s activities, where relevant;
- You see your company in 2-3 years, with a visible and palpable change of culture;
- You are aiming to create a vibrant community of internal innovators, learning from each other, and open to learn from their ecosystem;
- You want to walk the innovation talk.
At SIT, we guarantee that these goals are attainable. The requirement on your part is a fully committed management team, willing to lead by example, and to invest the required time, money and resources.
What you can expect from us is:
- A comprehensive plan of action, co-created, and therefore perfectly customized to your organization’s needs, while drawing on our 21 years of experience in the field;
- A dedicated team of experienced professionals, confident in their capabilities, but totally open to listen to your inputs and feedback, adapting the plan and its execution as we go along;
- An open and transparent attitude of sharing all we know, and making sure that the knowledge is transferred and put to use;
- Full commitment to agreed-upon results, with patience and perseverance when the going gets tough (as, if true change is to be achieved, it sometimes will);
- Support in all aspects of the transformative process: exploration, ideation, implementation, change management, communication; and in all areas of application: product development, processes, marketing, productivity, finance, HR, manufacturing.