What does it mean?
Empower your employees to be innovative on demand by providing a proven innovation toolset and the support for using innovation to achieve results.
Innovation is the “how” and not the “what”. SIT offers your employees tools to think and act in a different and useful way, making work processes more efficient. Whether you’re working in management, marketing, R&D, finance, or HR – everyone should be part of the innovation process. The tools help you work efficiently.
Our Training Philosophy
- SIT’s training programs combine theory and practice;
- The training programs are led by professional facilitators and are conducted as interactive workshops (as opposed to passively listening to lectures);
- We use practical individual and team exercises, designed to give you results from day one;
- We maintain deep respect for trainees’ existing knowledge and expertise;
- Participants practice on a mix of generic cases as well as “live” organizational topics and work issues;
- Our trainings help to convert innovation from a declared value to a day-to-day practice;
- The main criterion for success is participants’ application of their learnings to real life tasks after the training.
Methods and Didactics
- Wide variety of highly interactive exercises
- Work in plenary, pairs, teams
- Printed materials and handbook
- Case Studies
- Didactic videos
- Riddles and Puzzles
- Reflection and meta-cognition
- Networking exercises
- Commitment and implementation plan