Our Training Philosophy
Breaking down silos. Fostering collaboration. Spreading passion.
In our training, your people will acquire the ability and inclination to think differently when needed, through a proven innovation toolset and the support for using it to achieve business results.
- Maintain a deep respect for trainees’ existing knowledge and expertise
- Consist of practical individual and team exercises
- Enable participants to practice on a mix of generic cases as well as “live” organizational topics and work issues
- Combine theory and practice
- Focus on the application of the trainees’ learnings to real-life tasks after the training
- Be conducted as interactive workshops
Diverse Training Programs
Whether you would like to boost your organization’s innovative capabilities, your team’s capacity or your personal innovation skills, we have a suitable training program for you!
Below are descriptions of our five key training programs.
Throughout any of SIT’s training programs, we will pick and choose techniques and principles from SIT, DT, Business Model Canvas and LSU in order to develop the most appropriate skills to achieve the desired outcomes.
Contact us to learn how we can jointly design a training program to fit your team/organization’s needs.